Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant who is a quick learner and driven? Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been assisting the Appleton community with improving the exterior of their home/business for over 90 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant, you will be taking care of accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing duties.
- Purchase orders
- Expense reports
- Answer phones and transfer calls to voicemail
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative duties needed
- E-mail correspondence, memos, letters and faxes
- Update office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and working with purchase orders
- Must be able to hit the ground running with the bookkeeping/accounting duties
- Must be comfortable with answering phones
- Must have some type office/administrative assistant experience
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks is strongly preferred
- Dedicated and driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Career-driven and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138398
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.