Are you a Business Development Consultant who has 2+ years of experience working in the financial industry? Are you a Business Development Consultant who is extremely driven and motivated?
Our client is a credit union in Madison, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Development Consultant, you will build & develop relationships with businesses, community partners, members and potential members to increase membership.
- Assist with growing membership and member deposits/loans
- Maintain current relationships with businesses through regular communication and on-site visits
- Create & deliver presentations that will educate and promote the company’s products and services
- Onboard new members
- Identify existing members & new member needs
- Introduce new products/services to members
- Generate leads to grow your book of business with minimal support from team
- Read credit reports with the ability to identify loan referrals
- Maintain a clear understanding of all credit union products and services
- Utilize technology to enhance business and member relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of financial industry experience, preferably from a credit union
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Sales experience preferred, ideally outside sales experience
- Business development experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of technology
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, public speaking and presentation skills
- Self-starter, energetic and motivated
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent decision making skills and a full understanding of credit union policies, procedures and understanding of financial industry regulations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very laid back and comfortable culture
- Lots of coaching opportunities
- Advancement/career growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Business Development Consultant position: $50,000/yr. (bonus opportunities available)
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141559
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.