Are you a Business Development Specialist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Business Development Specialist who has excellent customer service & people skills?
Our client specializes in selling and servicing construction equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Development Specialist, you will work behind the sales counter as well as assist customers and answer customer’s questions via phone and face to face.
- Write up contractor, rental and sales agreements
- Pull inventory for deliveries
- Maintain all necessary paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service skills
- Sales experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Outgoing personality and professional demeanor
- Eager learner and moldable
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly
- Laid back but hardworking environment
- Employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 40-45 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Business Development Specialist position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141771
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.