Are you a Business Office / Administrative Assistant who has strong grammar and proofreading skills? Are you a Business Office / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established religious organization in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a religious organization that has been serving their congregation for over 150 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Office / Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization, staff and pastor.
- Manage multiple calendars for the staff
- Coordinate bulk mailings
- Input and update data
- Prepare the bulletin
- Assist with the offering and bank deposits
- Work with the ministry team with projects, activities and events
- Assist with reception duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience within a business/office setting
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant, Business or Communications a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Calendaring system experience
- ERP or CRM software or knowledge of Gabriel, Flocknote or Vimeo software a plus
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Deep respect and support for their mission as an organization
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Grammar and proof reading skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and team environment
- Variety within the role
- Tuition discount
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 32 hours per week. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Business Office / Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141736
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.