Are you a Business Sales Support Analyst who is self-motivated and driven? Are you a Business Sales Support Analyst who has strong mathematical and analytical skills?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Sales Support Analyst, you will prepare statistical analysis reports and claims experience reports.
- Prepare and update new and current business proposals, quote requests, questionnaires, contracts and agreements based on the needs of clients
- Prepare quarterly reporting packages for current client reviews and customize reports for clients
- Spreadsheet and database work
- Assist Sales Director with any administrative or departmental tasks as assigned
- Assist with the production of proposals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have self-funded industry experience and knowledge
- Experience in underwriting is a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Experience with Adobe Pro and Salesforce is preferred
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus but will train
- Self-directed and motivated
- Must follow directions very well and run with them
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Must have a strong sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Business Sales Support Analyst: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138862
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.