Are you a Business Systems Assistant who has numbers related experience? Are you a Business Systems Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Systems Assistant, you will coordinate reports & documentation for internal/external customers as well as complete and audit service calls.
- Review customer purchase orders before submitting
- Pull purchase orders and price inventory
- Scan and retrieve customer purchase orders
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly business system reports
- Generate refrigerant reports for customers
- Send out and retrieve customer applications
- Create construction job numbers associated with service work
- Enter internal cost into current calls
- Update equipment imports
- Assist manager with verifying technician’s calls in order to transfer to payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years office/administrative experience as well as accounting related skills
- Reports & audits experience preferred
- Internet savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Driven, self-motivated and show initiative
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
- Work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Great culture
- Community involved company
- Health insurance pending length of position
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Business Systems Assistant position: $21.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 142121
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.