Are you a Buyer who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Buyer who is looking for an opportunity within a friendly team environment?
Our client specializes in custom protective and industrial coatings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer, you will review requests for raw materials against open orders and what is on hand as well as prepare and submit purchase orders for raw materials & supplies.
- Track and reconcile incoming shipments
- Follow up on shipments
- Request samples from vendors as needed
- Assist with vendor setup
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Purchasing, inventory or supply chain management experience
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus (ideally in Purchasing or Supply Chain)
- MSWD & Excel skills
- ERP experience a plus (ideally Sage 500)
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very easygoing and laid back company
- Friendly staff and team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Educational assistance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Buyer position: $20.00-$28.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142316
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.