Are you a Buyer with purchasing experience? Are you a Buyer who is looking for an opportunity with a growing organization?
Our client specializes in heavy duty playground, sports recreation and park equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Buyer, you will prepare and process purchase orders.
- Monitor quality and timeliness of materials
- Negotiate contracts and deals on materials/goods/products/services
- Handle any issues with quotes, credits, invoice issues and supplier performance
- Maintain MRP system for inventory levels and pricing
- Assist with inventory management process including completing cycle counts and supporting the annual physical inventory
- Maintain various reports and spreadsheets for production, engineering, and accounting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of buyer or purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Degree in business, supply chain or related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP experience preferred
- Ability to learn and navigate new computer software applications
- Exercise independent judgment
- Able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong task and time management skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (able to write clear, concise reports and analysis)
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing organization
- Great team with longevity
- Full benefits
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Buyer position: $55,000-$65,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac,WI
Job ID: 140990
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.