Are you a Buyer who has strong analytical and critical thinking skills? Are you a Buyer who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an advanced machine shop in the Fond du Lac area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer, you will handle purchasing materials, components, sub-contracting, freight as well as manage the inventory.
- Negotiate prices
- Verify, prepare and forward purchase orders
- Verify purchase order receipts and payments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Purchasing/buyer and/or accounting experience in a manufacturing setting
- Associate or Technical degree ideally in Metal Manufacturing or a Bachelor’s in Accounting/Cost Accounting preferred
- ERP software experience
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Passionate team player
- Desire to learn and grown
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business over 45 years
- Opportunity for growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Buyer position: $22.00-$27.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 141493
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.