Are you a Buyer who has experience working with an ERP software program? Are you a Buyer who enjoys a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in custom protective and industrial coatings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for planning for raw materials.
- Review raw materials in ERP
- Order new materials while keeping in mind sales predictions
- Research and reconcile purchase orders, invoices and shipments
- Follow-up on supplier shipments and confirm quantities ordered vs received
- Request samples from vendors
- Run reports for delivery dates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management experience
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP experience (Sage 500 ideal but will consider SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards)
- Work independently
- Able to multitask
- Organized and detailed with good communication skills
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible
- Trustworthy, reliable and good work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very easy going and laid back company
- Friendly staff and team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Buyer position: Based on experience
Job ID: 141910
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.