Are you a Buyer / Purchasing Assistant who has Associate degree? Are you a Buyer / Purchasing Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer / Purchasing Assistant, you will work with quotes, cost analysis negotiate costs and terms with suppliers.
- Load planning parameters for new purchase parts
- Create and release purchase orders
- Approve invoices from suppliers
- Confirm timely and complete receipts according to production requirements
- Maintain inventory levels to meet inventory turn goals
- Work with Engineering on project redesigns and new releases to complete supplier selection
- Negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers
- Measure and monitor supplier performance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years purchasing, inventory control and/or materials handling experience
- Must have an Associate degree in any field
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a great team
- Positive culture
- Beautiful working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm, possible overtime may be available
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Buyer / Purchasing Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139957
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.