Are you a Call Center Representative who has strong people skills? Are you a Call Center Representative who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides a service that helps save the lives of many community members and works hard to volunteer and give back to the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Call Center Representative, you will make outbound calls to previous donors using a call list to schedule a donation.
- Enter call results and/or schedule donor appointment
- Schedule donation appointments in the computer system
- Meet individual performance expectations for appointments schedule
- Review donor information in the computer, pre-qualify potential donors to determine eligibility and/or direct any eligibility questions to appropriate personnel
- Answers inbound phone calls
- Provide information as requested or transfer calls to the appropriate personnel, voicemail, or takes and distribute messages
- Follow phone scripts as directed
- Conduct special donor recruitment projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Call center, inside sales, appointment setting, or outbound calling experience
- Must be open to making call after call and have a sales edge
- Must be computer literate
- Pleasant, professional and polite telephone manner
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community involved company
- Numerous volunteer opportunities
- Excellent company mission
- Monthly bonus program
Hours: 16 hours per week, between 8:00am – 8:00pm contact us for details
Length: Temporary, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Call Center Representative position: $11.20 / hr. (will qualify immediately for the monthly bonus program which would be an extra $200-$400.00 a month)
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139264
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.