Are you a Cash Application / Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Cash Application / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cash Application / Office Assistant, you will be posting and applying payments to the appropriate invoices within their system.
- Data entry
- Any other office duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have an office background along with having skills or experience in working with numbers
- General accounting knowledge is highly preferred
- Any cash application experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with IBS, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Prophet 21 is a plus
- Friendly and outgoing
- Must be ok doing mainly data entry all day long
- Ability to jump into a very fast paced department and pick up on things quickly
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible with processes that are constantly changing
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Cash Application / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI,
Job ID: 138051
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.