Are you a Cash Application Specialist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Cash Application Specialist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cash Application Specialist / Office Assistant, you will update payment files to accounts receivable.
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Reconcile accounts and resolve unapplied cash items
- Contact customers of unmatched checks to obtain proper posting information
- Process and maintain records for warehouse deposits
- Post quarter-end charge offs, fuel surcharge requests and miscellaneous discounts/errors
- Work with manager to identify, design and implement procedures designed to maximize cash processing accuracy and efficiency and minimize cost
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office background and experience in working with numbers, data entry, invoicing, analyst, billing etc.
- General accounting knowledge preferred
- Cash application experience preferred
- Minimum of an Associate degree preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- Technical and computer savvy to learn new software
- Detailed and catch on quickly
- Analytical, organizational, time-management, and problem solving skills
- Driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm (may consider 8:00am-5:00pm)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Cash Application Specialist / Office Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote and hybrid schedule options. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141044
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.