Are you a Cash Manager who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Cash Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cash Manager, you will support accounting operations in the Cash Management & Disputes area as well as forecasting projections for the ATM’s.
- Determine cash load amounts to be distributed to ATM’s
- Monitor and project cash outages and schedule emergency cash fills
- Follow up with couriers, armored car companies and banks if cash fills are not done on time
- Resolve discrepancies reported by armored carriers
- Send out journal requests to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience preferred
- Will consider a Technical Diploma/Certificate or Associate degree in Accounting or someone currently going to school for Accounting
- Will also consider office experience as well as someone who enjoys working with numbers
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Comfortable working in a busy and fast paced working environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Pay for the Cash Manager position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. with a yearly bonus
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141656
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.