Are you a Cashier / Office Assistant who enjoys building customer relationships? Are you a Cashier / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the automotive industry?
Our client is in the automotive industry. They strive to exceed both their customers’ and employees’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cashier / Office Assistant, you will be working at the front desk in the Service department for the main location.
- Face to face customer service
- Assist with routing incoming phone calls
- Process payments
- Complete paperwork
- Maintain records of payment transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash handling experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills a plus
- Friendly and always smiling
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great employee longevity
- Laid back environment
- Opportunity to build a career
Hours: Part-time hours. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Cashier / Office Assistant position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141602
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.