Are you a Certified Medical Assistant who has your Medical Assistant degree/certification? Are you a Certified Medical Assistant who has excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client has been providing innovative, individualized care in the Fox Cities for almost 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Certified Medical Assistant, you will be taking patient’s vitals and recording their health history preparing them for examinations.
- Prepare equipment, examination rooms and clean instruments
- Assist the physicians or advanced practice clinician with medical treatments, procedures, and exams
- Cleans and stocks exam rooms
- Processes paperwork and forms for patients/providers
- Receive and execute orders from the physician or advanced practice clinician
- Schedules patient for surgical procedures and office appointments
- Obtain prior authorizations from insurance companies
- Send and receive patient medical records
- Notify patient of test results
- Answer incoming calls from patients, other medical providers, insurance companies, pharmacies and medical supply companies
- Travel as needed to satellite clinics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be a certified Medical Assistant
- 1+ years of experience working as a medical assistant is highly preferred
- Must have experience with hands on patient care as well as working directly with doctors
- Must have a Medical Assistant degree/certificate
- Experience with Epic is highly preferred
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Top notch multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing practice
- Great employee perks
- Summer hours you have the option to leave an hour early
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 32-40 hours per week 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Certified Medical Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137967
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.