Are you a Claims Adjuster who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Claims Adjuster who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in payroll services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Adjuster, you will manage workers compensation claims from start to finish.
- Educate, advise and recommend best practices for claims management to clients
- Identify and negotiate hearing applications and settlements
- Review of new injuries and return to work information
- Make appropriate recommendations to clientele regarding appeals and responses
- Review and prepare hearing files
- Calculate and enter compensation payments
- Handle phone inquiries regarding bill payment and status
- Determine payment or denial of medical invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in working with worker compensation or insurance claims
- Any IME and/or MSA experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Must be ok with repetitive duties
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small personable environment
- Team oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Adjuster position: $21.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 136973
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.