Are you a Claims / Administrative Assistant who is deadline-driven? Are you a Claims / Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims / Administrative Assistant, your primary focus is to maintain claims production, audit stats, maintain the company calendar and intranet.
- Pre-authorizations maintenance
- Run reports and letters
- Maintain inbound and outbound faxes
- Assist with claims tasks as assigned
- Work with mailroom attendant on pre/post scanning as needed
- Update forms/documents as needed for supporting roles
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate
- Mailroom experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new systems quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter and motivated
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $14.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140072
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.