Are you a Claims / Administrative Assistant who has administrative experience? Are you a Claims / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims / Administrative Assistant, you will review submissions, late charges, statements and cash receipts as well as perform various administrative duties for the department.
- Open, sort and stamp mail into the system
- Coordinate and maintain calendars for the department
- Maintain department files and coordinate special projects
- Prepare materials and make arrangements for meetings
- Schedule/reserve meeting rooms type agendas, arrange equipment, reserve hotel rooms and transportation as needed
- Prepare weekly and monthly stat reports
- Coordinate department on staff additions or changes (computer set up, telephone set up, security, etc.)
- Order necessary office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative Assistant experience (1-2 years ideal)
- Experience in the healthcare field is a plus
- Experience with health insurance is a plus
- Comfortable with learning new computer programs
- MSWD, Excel and MS Outlook skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140742
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.