As a Claims Analyst, you will process claims and be the primary contact for the groups and members in answering claim questions and resolving issues. 50% of the job will be processing and the other 50% will be customer service.
- Process medical, dental, disability, pharmacy, and flex spending claims
- Interpret plan language as well as determine eligibility for benefits during claims adjudication.
- Work collaboratively with claims administration, client services, account management and check run for the company
- Provide written correspondence and verbal information to members, external and internal group contacts, agents and healthcare providers.
- Perform necessary check run process and communicate check register information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
- Medical claims, coding or medical billing experience
- Knowledge of self-funding and third party concepts is a plus
- Experience with CPT and/or ICD 10 coding and medical terminology is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Professional phone customer service and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Organizational skills
- Self-directed and self-starter
- Positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Analyst position: $17.50 – $17.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – position will start onsite and then will have a remote option once hired on permanently. Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139253
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.