Are you a Claims Denial Processor who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Claims Denial Processor who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Denial Processor, you will be communicating with medical insurance providers looking for missing information.
- Rework claims
- Rework claim drawer follow-up
- Handle denied claims processing
- Medical records request for claims
- Insurance project follow-up
- Purge medical records as time allows
- Assist mailing of statements-as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with medical insurances, benefits and/or medical claims
- High aptitude of insurance knowledge is preferred
- Professional and pleasant communication skills for talking with medical insurance providers
- Computer and tech savvy
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Advancement opportunities
- Locally owned
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:30pm. Hybrid option available!
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Denial Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138871
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.