Are you a Claims / Office Assistant who is looking to work for a well-established employer? Are you a Claims / Office Assistant who has insurance knowledge?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims / Office Assistant, you will process payments, set up claim files, verify Tax ID’s and update contact information.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance industry experience or knowledge is a plus
- College degree is preferred
- Typing and Outlook skills
- Work within multiple computer systems at one time
- Detailed and accurate
- Take direction and be motivated
- Work with confidential/sensitive information
- Decision making skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Claims / Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 141064
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.