Are you an Office Manager who has strong grammar and proofreading skills? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity in the Luxemburg area?
Our client is an established religious organization in Luxemburg, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will manage the day to day operations of the office as well as provide support.
- Answer phones, greet walk-in visitors and answer questions & emails
- Oversee the website information
- Type correspondence and reports
- Coordinate bulk mailings and promotional materials
- Input and update data
- Prepare the bulletin
- Bookkeeping duties
- Scheduling and sell scrip
- Attend monthly staff meetings and council meetings
- Assemble new member welcome baskets and booklets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant, administrative assistant or office manager experience within a business setting
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience a plus
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant, Business or Accounting a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Microsoft Publisher experience a plus
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Professional people & communication skills
- Deep respect and support for their mission
- Good time-management skills and able to change direction as things come up
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Variety within the role, every day is different
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Office Manager position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 141901
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.