Are you a Client Accounting Specialist who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you a Client Accounting Specialist who is looking for an accounting opportunity within a small flexible team environment?
Our client has been working with medical and dental practices for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Accounting Specialist you will handle monthly client general ledgers and financial statements.
- Payroll preparation
- Quarterly payroll tax reports and W-2’s and 1099’s
- Workers compensation audit reports
- Corporate and partnership tax returns
- Any other accounting projects that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting, bookkeeping or payroll experience (2+ years) is highly preferred
- Would consider an Associate degree in Accounting with no work experience
- Payroll experience is highly preferred
- Experience working with corporate tax returns is preferred
- Experience working in a firm where you had your own clients is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience in any accounting software is preferred
- Self-motivated and friendly
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company that is very flexible
- Great management team
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Health/dental benefits offered for full-time employees
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time or part-time schedules available between 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Client Accounting Specialist position: $17.00 – $23.00 – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140667
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.