Are you a Client Benefits Specialist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Client Benefits Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a counseling center in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Benefits Specialist, you will answer multi-line phones, greet patients and check patients in.
- Schedule appointments; inputs/verifies demographic and insurance information
- Notify patients of insurance issues or scheduling conflicts
- Record information, works with client paperwork and billing forms
- Monitor the schedule and patients waiting in lobby & alert patients of any delays
- Process payments & co-pays
- Assist with operations responsibilities; prepare bank deposits and record credit receipts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical experience within an office setting
- Medical insurance experience preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus
- Non profit experience preferred
- Excel skills
- Strong & accurate data entry/typing skills
- Enjoy working with people, pleasant and positive attitude
- Problem solving abilities and high attention to detail
- Multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Maintain confidential information and take initiative
- Work well independently and with a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 hours between 7:45am-5:00pm, with one day until 6:00pm and Friday they close at 3:15pm
Pay for the Client Benefits Specialist position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141494
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.