Are you a Clinic / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Clinic / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the medical industry with part-time hours?
Our client is a very well- known state of the art healthcare facility in the area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Clinic / Office Assistant, you will be turning rooms over by cleaning them.
- Help transport patients
- Stock the patient’s rooms
- Assist with scanning in records and any other general office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn programs/systems quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and friendly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be okay being on your feet the majority of the day
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company with great internal longevity
- Family-focused environment
Hours: 24 hours per week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Pay for the Clinic / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138072
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.