Are you a Clinic / Office Assistant who thrives working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Clinic / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the medical industry with part-time hours?
Our client is a very well- known state of the art healthcare facility in the area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Clinic / Office Assistant, you will be working in the clinic turning rooms over by cleaning them.
- Help transport patients
- Stock the patients rooms
- Assist with scanning in records and any other general office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn programs/systems quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and friendly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be ok being on your feet the majority of the day
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company with great longevity within their staff
- Family-focused environment
Hours: 24 hours per week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Clinic / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137556
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.