Are you a Clinic Secretary / Administrative Assistant who looking for a position where you can utilize your top-notch customer service skills? Are you a Clinic Secretary / Administrative Assistant looking for an opportunity to work in a medical office?
Our client is a well-known company that provides healthcare services. They also have a variety of available resources such as health education, adoption services, and counseling services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Clinical Secretary / Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the clinic.
- Schedule patient appointments and tests
- Manage phone calls
- Enter charges and diagnoses into the system
- Fax and file
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of administrative assistant/secretarial experience
- Any administrative experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- MSWD skills
- Any Epic experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a quick and flexible worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that invests in their employees
- Dynamic company culture
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Clinic Secretary / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139480
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.