Are you a Collections / Accounts Receivable Specialist who has strong time management skills? Are you a Collections / Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client supports the healthcare industry and has been in business since 1991.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections / Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for business-to-business collection calls.
- Contact customers for payments on delinquent accounts
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues
- Review on hold orders
- Review customer credit limits and payment terms
- Follow up calls on credit application and references
- Call customers on non-sufficient fund checks and declined credit cards
- Run credit reports for new or existing customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Collections or accounts receivable experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Tech savvy to learn company software
- Work with deadlines
- Time management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work/life balance
- Casual dress code
- Team work culture
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Collections / Accounts Receivable Specialist position: $15.50/hr. + bonus
Location: New Franken, WI
Job ID: 141214
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.