Are you a Collections Associate who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Collections Associate who has collections experience?
Our client has industry-leading experience to make projects a success. They seek to hire highly motivated individuals who thrive in their complex and constantly evolving industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections Associate, you will make outbound collection calls to provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements with assigned accounts.
- Provide clear communication via phone and e-mail to customers on collection issues
- Ensure payments are received in accordance with company terms and if not, determine next steps of action of delinquent receivables
- Additional duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have collections experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great exposure on a resume
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Growth opportunities and career development
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available, contact us for details
Pay for the Collections Associate position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138858
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.