Are you a Collections Associate who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Collections Associate who wants to work for a global organization?
Our client has industry-leading experience to make projects a success. They seek to hire highly motivated individuals who thrive in their complex and constantly evolving industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections Associate, you will make collection calls via phone and email.
- Follow-up on payment arrangements
- Collect past due invoices from customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Collections or accounts receivable experience preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience is preferred
- Degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunity
- Career development
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Collections Associate position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141122
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.