Are you a Collector who has 1+ years of collection experience? Are you a Collector who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a financial institution in the Madison area, established in the mid 1930s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collector, you will analyze & contact customers regarding delinquent loans/accounts.
- Work with customers to arrange debt repayment
- Process and file documents related to small claims, garnishments and repossession of collateral
- File judgements
- Attend small claims court
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of collections experience
- Familiar with Wisconsin Collection Laws
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Professional communication skills
- Strong customer service skills (persistent & patient)
- Independent and organized
- Strong problem solving & negotiation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very fun and dedicated team
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Collector position: $22.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141446
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.