Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working and building relationships with people?
Our client serves the insurance and financial needs of thousands of individuals and businesses in Northeastern WI and in the Upper Michigan Area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will service personal and/or commercial lines accounts.
- Make changes and additions to policies
- Update customer information
- Sell additional packages to customers
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Current Property and Casualty (P&C) license with insurance agency experience
- Smaller insurance agency experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn software quickly
- Any experience with Applied Systems Software programs is preferred
- Self-motivated, driven and friendly
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and everyone works well together
- Variety within the position
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140015
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.