Are you a Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager who has strong people skills? Are you a Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager, you will work closely with the Account Executive.
- Provide client service to assigned accounts by responding to client needs, inquiries and complaints
- Develop relationships with clients, carrier partners and risk advisors
- Handle service requests via phone and email including requests for information, technical questions, & inquiries regarding accounts coverage, products, billing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property/casualty license insurance license
- Independent or captive agency experience helpful
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer literate to learn industry software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize as situations change or arise
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30am or 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI. Hybrid schedule option available. Must within driving distance of Menasha, WI.
Job ID: 140888
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.