Are you a Communications / Event Coordinator who enjoys creative writing? Are you a Communications / Event Coordinator who has strong Excel and Power Point Skills?
Our client is an apartment trade organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Communications / Event Coordinator, you will create content for the website, newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Write letters on behalf of the board
- Assist with sales by e-mailing and calling potential new members
- Reach out to potential sponsors by phone and e-mail
- Assist with event coordination by seeking vendors, speakers and catering companies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of creative writing experience from a professional setting
- Marketing communications experience – ideally two years’ experience creating social media posts & newsletters and blogging
- Event Management is a plus
- Any experience with creating website content is a huge plus
- Will consider someone with 3 years of marketing experience doing writing and event planning
- Must have at least an Associate degree
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Any experience in Access or another database program is a huge plus
- Any experience with Mailchimp is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Must enjoy writing and being creative
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- New office space and will have your own office
- Always busy in the office
- Full-time benefits are offered
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am – 1:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Communications / Events Coordinator position: $18.00 – 22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140327
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.