Are you a Communications / Event Coordinator who enjoys creative writing? Are you a Communications / Event Coordinator who has strong Excel and Power Point Skills?
Our client is an apartment trade organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Communications / Event Coordinator, you will create content for the website, newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Write letters on behalf of the board
- Assist with sales by e-mailing and calling potential new members
- Reach out to potential sponsors by phone and e-mail
- Assist with event coordination by seeking vendors, speakers and catering companies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of creative writing experience from a professional setting
- Must have 1 year of event management experience
- Any experience with creating website content is a huge plus
- Will consider someone with 3 years of marketing experience doing writing and event planning
- Must have at least an Associate degree
- Basic skillset in MSWD, intermediate in Excel and PowerPoint
- Any experience in Access or another database program is a huge plus
- Any experience with Mailchimp is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Must enjoy writing and being creative
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- New office space and will have your own office
- Busy office
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am – 1:30pm
Length: Temporary for at least 3 months, could possibly go to Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Communications / Events Coordinator position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137535
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.