Are you a Compensation Analyst who has advanced Excel skills? Are you a Compensation Analyst who is looking to work with a well-known corporation?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Compensation Analyst, you will be doing compensation analysis.
- Working with marketplace data and compensation range analysis information
- Implementing and supporting merit and incentive programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous experience in a compensation analyst role, 2 years is ideal
- Experience with implementing and supporting merit and incentive programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or a related field is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using Workday is ideal
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong data integrity and confidentiality
- Professional and detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work with a well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Compensation Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138780
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.