Are you a Compensation Analyst who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Compensation Analyst who has strong Excel skills?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Compensation Analyst, you will be doing compensation analysis.
- Work with marketplace data and compensation range analysis information
- Implement and support merit and incentive programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous experience in a compensation analyst role, 2 years is ideal
- Experience with implementing and supporting merit and incentive programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or a related field is ideal
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using Workday is ideal
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong data integrity and confidentiality
- Professional and detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work with a well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Compensation Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI –THIS POSITION CAN BE ONSITE OR REMOTE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138801
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.