Are you a Compensation Analyst who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Compensation Analyst who has strong analytical and critical thinking skills?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Compensation Analyst, you will prepare and maintain job descriptions.
- Interview, survey employees/managers to gather and document job duties, responsibilities and required skills
- Assess jobs and their duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range
- Benchmark jobs against survey data to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
- Prepare/maintain job classifications and salary scales
- Prepare/present summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information
- Conduct data and cost analyses
- Research employee benefits in similar industries
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of experience in a in a compensation or benefits and compensation analyst role, ideally within the healthcare field
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications and or Business Administration is highly preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Workday is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Must have a strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Compensation Analyst position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137065
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.