Are you a Construction / Administrative Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Construction / Administrative Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family-owned company?
Our client is a family-owned and operated utility and excavating contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Construction / Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Construction Coordinators with administrative duties.
- Create job folders for each project
- Assist with getting the information for each project out to the correct person so they are updated on the status of the project and any changes
- Ensure the projects are each up to date, accurate and meeting deadlines
- Work with the Construction Manager, Owner, Field Crews, Billing department and Area Manager to keep everyone up to speed on the status of each project and any issues that may arise
- Filter through updates and changes in projects and update the system with each detail
- Take 24-hour emergency phone calls on a rotating basis
- Additional projects/tasks as directed by the Construction Coordinator or leadership
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office experience
- Any experience in the utility or construction industry is a plus
- Experience multitasking with constant changes in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred
- Someone who is good with maps and directions is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new software and use technology
- Excel skills
- A good understanding of how to use Google Chrome and Google Maps is highly preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be comfortable working in the construction industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to handle a very high paced and often stressful environment where things are constantly changing
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Company is growing
- Role is very fast-paced and lots of variety within the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
Hours: 45-50 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:30pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Construction / Administrative Coordinator position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139945
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.