Are you a Consumer Loan Processor who has excellent time-management skills? Are you a Consumer Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Consumer Loan Processor, you will produce loan documentation for all consumer loans to ensure compliance of government regulations and credit union policies.
- Process and fund indirect dealer loans, verify supporting documentation and complete reports
- Answer internal and external member phone calls, e-mails and other correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Consumer loan processing, servicing or previous financial institution experience is a huge plus
- Would consider other industry office or administrative support experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent time-management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Consumer Loan Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139913
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.