Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a growing financial institution? Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who has strong time-management skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative, you will assist/support staff and members with pre/post-closing loan functions as well as inquiries related to consumer lending.
- Process paid and renewed loan papers
- Validate and process MV1, UCC recordings and DNR titling
- Process UCC renewals
- Track, process and follow up on consumer loan collateral perfections
- Process checks
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Loan file management
- Analyze and troubleshoot errors in the consumer lending area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Consumer loan experience is ideal
- Would consider support role experience within a financial institution
- Mortgage experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 20 hours per week will work 5 days a week flexible to hours between 8:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Consumer Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140666
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.