Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who has excellent time-management skills? Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative, you will assist/support staff and members with pre and post-closing loan functions and inquiries related to consumer lending.
- Process paid and renewed loan papers
- Process UCC renewals
- Process checks
- Loan file management
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot errors in the Consumer Lending area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any consumer loan or a support role within a financial institution experience is preferred
- Would consider other industry office or administrative support experience
- Any mortgage experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Consumer Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139218
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.