Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who is looking to work in a growing financial institution? Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who has strong time management skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative, you will assist and support staff and members with pre and post-closing loan functions and inquiries related to consumer lending.
- Process paid and renewed loan papers in the required time allowance
- Validate and process MV1, UCC recordings and DNR titling
- Process UCC renewals
- Prepare payoff statements as requested
- Loan file management
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot errors in the consumer lending area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have consumer loan experience or experience from a support role within a financial institution
- Mortgage experience is a bonus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Consumer Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139558
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.