Are you a Cost Accountant who lives in or near Neenah, WI? Are you a Cost Accountant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cost Accountant, you will maintain the standard cost system used for inventory valuation and provide a basis for manufacturing variance measurements.
- Develop standard policy and procedures for all costing functions
- Work with operations to report production and record inventory transactions
- Actively participate in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closes
- Develop and generate useful tools for the operations area for variance analysis and expenses
- Create standard work around variance and review as needed with sourcing department
- Assist in annual budget for labor/production reporting and overhead analysis
- Participate and oversee inventory cycle counts
- Organize and perform standard cost roll activity
- Prepare cost quotes or cost analysis for sales/marketing on existing or new business opportunities
- Assist with capital requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-5+ years of cost accounting experience, preferably from within a manufacturing setting
- Must have experience with account reconciliation, cost analysis and month-end close responsibilities
- Would consider a recent graduate with internship experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Computer/tech savvy
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Experience with AS400 is highly preferred
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extremely strong verbal communication, organization and team-interaction skills
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of team
- Must be honest and have excellent work ethic
- Must live near Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Cost Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 138031
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.