Are you a CPA Senior Accountant who works extremely well with numbers? Are you a CPA Senior Accountant who is looking for a laid back and family friendly work environment?
Our client is an experienced accounting firm that offers a multitude of services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a CPA Senior Accountant, you will be preparing business and individual tax returns for small business owners.
- Work with clients’ form start up to the closing/sale of the business
- Tax planning, yearly and quarterly taxes and payroll issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- CPA and public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone without the CPA, but has to have the experience
- Computer savvy to learn new software quickly
- Must be highly proficient working within QuickBooks and prefer to be someone who is a certified QuickBooks Advisor
- Excel skills
- Must be comfortable working face to face with clients
- Must have an understanding of the related terminology and must know where the numbers go
- Must work very well with numbers
- Ability to catch on quickly with minimal training
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small business setting
- Room for professional growth
- Good family-work balance
- Laid back atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours or more during the busy season but otherwise it will be 32-36 hours per week, contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the CPA Senior Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139411
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.