Are you a Credentialing Specialist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Credentialing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a very family friendly flexible environment?
Our client provides expert oversight to a private group of hospitals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credentialing Specialist, you will be the liaison between contracted hospital facilities and independently contracted physicians.
- Onboard new physicians, credential and re-credential for eligibility of current accreditation and validating credentials
- Identify discrepancies information and conduct follow-up
- Ensure proper credentials, licensures and certification as mandated by state and federal regulations
- Set up required medical testing and bill pay invoices
- Work closely with contracted hospital multi-departments
- Make sure all required credentialing documentation is submitted
- Communicate to all relevant parties and respond to inquiries
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical experience in the medical field or health care clinics
- Someone with a heavy data entry background with good customer service skills
- Credentialing experience is highly preferred
- Any medical terminology is preferred
- Associate degree in Medical Administration or some other Medical degree is a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any QGenda experience is preferred
- Upbeat, caring and compassionate
- Self-motivated, determined, and willing to learn and adapt to new processes/changes all the time
- Ability to work well independently but as well as a team
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet specific deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Company is very supportive of their employees and give them a very good work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4/5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Credentialing Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140012
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.