Are you a Credit and Collections Supervisor who has leadership experience? Are you a Credit and Collections Supervisor looking for growth opportunities?
Established in 1939, our client manufactures parts for air treatment and movement systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit and Collections Supervisor, you will complete credit approval of customer orders.
- Contact customers to arrange payments
- Assist Controller in preparation of month end journal entries, monthly reports and sales tax filing
- Supervise one employee, but there could be more down the road as the team grows
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Collections experience
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Frontier or GUI experience is a plus
- Planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and result driven attitude
- People person
- Well spoken, strong verbal and written communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunity
- Casual / laid back environment
- Family atmosphere, smaller office – 15 office staff
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Holiday pay
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (may consider other full time schedules)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Credit and Collections Supervisor position: $24.04 – $28.85 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 140858
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.