Are you a Credit Customer Care Associate who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Credit Customer Care Associate who has strong typing and data entry skills?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Customer Care Associate, you will evaluate customer’s accounts for open lines of credit, process credit card transactions and verify purchase order requirements.
- Back-up to accounting claims
- Receive and handle all incoming internal/external phone calls and email regarding credit
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Credit/debit or billing experience
- Strong basic math skills
- Associate degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Organized, detail oriented and fast-paced
- Ability to work well independently and work as a team player
- Strong multitasking skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and follow-up on issues
- Enjoys change and trying new things
- Ability to see the big picture
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Very positive and upbeat place to work
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Credit Customer Care Associate position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140852
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.